Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Are you Pin-terested?

I think I'm a little behind on the times.
I recently discovered an Internet phenomenon called "Pinterest." Really, it's great.

On Monday night, a friend posted healthy recipes she was trying. They looked delicious, so I had to ask her where she got them.
She directed me to "Pinterest." It was a pleasant surprise.
The website suggests you connect with your Facebook or Twitter accounts. It allows you to connect with friends and share cool things you've seen online.
If you see something cool online, you're supposed to "Pin" it.
I was naturally drawn to the "Food and Drink" section.
The recipes are outstanding. Many come from blogs. People have created blogs to try out various recipes. There are decorative desserts, delicious looking entrees and more!
Don't worry if you're not a food fan. There is something for everybody on Pinterest!
Check out a story soon about this awesome website in The Hutchinson News.

No comments:

Post a Comment